Saturday, February 20, 2016

Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Syrup

Dark Chocolate Syrup Oatmeal

Like I said many a time before keep it simple, and make it taste great.

In this oatmeal I simply added dark chocolate syrup over the top of my oatmeal. I chose dark chocolate for it's low sugar and health benefits. For those of you who have a sweat tooth use regular chocolate syrup. Cook your oatmeal as usual and simply top with syrup.

Now this is not one of my favorites, as I am not a chocolate fanatic, but as a kid I do remember looking for anything to make my oatmeal taste better. I also remember trying to come up with a good excuse as to why the chocolate syrup mysteriously disappeared and why I had chocolate all over my face. As an adult I don't have to make excuses, I just have to decide is it healthy, and does it taste great.


    I hope my readers understand that my main goal is to make healthy food like oatmeal taste great.


I look forword to hearing your constructive comments and ideas.
Make it simple, make it taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment